HAR capture for Chrome
You can record your HTTP session using the Network tab in the Developer Tools in Chrome.
– Open the Developer Tools from the menu (Menu > Tools > developer tools), or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C on your keyboard
– Click on the Network tab
– Look for a round button at the top left of the Network tab. Make sure it is red. If it is gray, click it once to start recording.
– Check the box next to Preserve log.
– You can use the clear button (a circle with a diagonal line through it) right before trying to reproduce the issue to remove unnecessary header information
– Now perform the Gmail login and once you reach to gmail inbox save the logs
– Select all logs in the network tab and save the capture by right-clicking on the grid and choosing “Save as HAR with Content”
Refer this Screencast for more details: http://screencast.com/t/f412yyLv0zUk
Share that file with us while reply to this email.