Force bulk user to reset password on next login
– This method does not suitable for SSO enable Organizations.
– Kindly make sure of the action, as this will affect everyone in the domain.
– You may need to split the user as the maximum bulk upload limit is 300 to 500 users per CSV
– This will be a manual process and can be performed on any specific date you wish to deploy the force password change for users.
- Login to the admin.google.com with the Admin account.
- Under USERS select add user button.
- Select second option “Add/update users”
- Check the “pre-populate”
- Now download the sample file with existing user details.
- Edit the file with users details excluding password and save the file in same “.csv” format.
- Check “require user to change password”
- Select the file which we have updated on step 7
11. We are done, you must have received the email with a report for the same.