How Can We Help?
Export user data from Spanning Backup
Export user data from Spanning Backup.
- Login As a Google Apps administrator
- From App launcher, select spanning backup Apps.
- Enter the username in “VIEWING AS” box.
- Scroll the page and select Export button and select the data you want to export.
- Log into your Spanning account as the same user that you were signed in as when you initiated the export.
- Click the ‘Viewing As’ button in the upper-right corner of the screen and select this user’s account.
- On the ‘User’ tab, under the ‘Exports’ heading, you will see your data available to download to your computer
- After you download your data to your local hard drive, you will need to use a 3rd party un-archiving tool to extract all of your data. We recommend using 7-Zip (www.7-zip.org).