How Can We Help?
Delegate admin to end user in gControl
- Visit the admin console admin.google.com using your SuperAdmin user account (Primary Domain).
- Select the gControl from the App launcher
- We strongly suggest to perform “Sync Domain” before any further changes and confirm that the sync is completed correctly or not.
- Select “Settings” and then “Delegate admin” menu from left menu bar.
- Select “Add Policy” if this is first time you are creating delegation.
- Define the Policy name and description.
- Select “Enable” and “Valid Always”
- Turn Off all other feature from the list if you only wish to assign user management rights to the delegated admin or keep on the specific rights you wish to assign to the delegated admin users.
- Add the user in the policy and save the policy.
- Delegated admin will only work with the primary domain users.
- We strongly suggest to perform “Sync Domain” after any changes you made in gControl and confirm that the sync is completed correctly or not.