How Can We Help?
Configure Gmail SMTP in MS Outlook
- Open your MS Outlook.
- Go to Account settings.
- Select your existing account
- Change the Outgoing mail server (SMTP): with Google’s SMTP server as below.
- Go to more settings.
- Select the second tab: Outgoing server.
- Select the option “Log on using”
- Insert your Google apps account email address as your username and login password.
- Go to Advanced tab and update the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 465 with SSL.
- Update the server timeout to longest.
- Click “OK”