How Can We Help?
Bypass/ Edit Spam Filter from Admin console
- To set up an approved sender list, select either or both of the following options:
- To bypass spam filters for messages received from internal senders (from users in the same organization), check the Bypass spam filters for messages received from internal senders box.
- To bypass spam filters for messages received from addresses or domains specified in your approved sender lists, check the Bypass spam filters for messages received from addresses or domains within these approved senders lists box.
- To send messages that meet your spam filter criteria to an admin quarantine for review, check the Put spam in administrative quarantine box.
- If you checked the second box in step 1, do the following:
- Click Add or create a new one to create a new approved sender list.
- To use an existing list as your approved sender list, click the list name.
- To create a new list, enter a name for the list in the Create new list field, and then click Create.
- To edit one of your lists, hover over the list name, click Edit, and then do any of the following:
- To add email addresses or domains to the list, click Add.
- Enter an email address or domain name (for example, solarmora.com).
- Note: Check the Do not require sender authentication box to bypass the spam folder for approved senders that do not have authentication, such as SPF or DKIM enabled. Use this option with caution as it can potentially lead to spoofing.
- When you’re finished making changes, click Add setting or Save to close the dialog box.
- Repeat these steps to add more email addresses or domains to the list.
- When you’re finished making changes, click Add Setting to close the dialog box.
- Note: Any settings you add will be highlighted on the “Email settings” page.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the “Email settings” page.