How Can We Help?
Assign additional storage license to the user account
1. Login with your Super Admin account to Google Apps admin console.
2. While login, system may ask you to accept terms and conditions.
3. Go to the Billing section.
4. Select 3dots icon for the Google Drive storage and select Manage Licenses.
5. Type the user’s name in search box under “Unassigned users” menu and select “SEARCH”
6. User will be listed below, select the user (tick box).
7. From “Assign” drop down list select the licenses you want to assign to the user.
8. To confirm the additional storage details, Go to “Users” from the admin dashboard and open “user details”.