How Can We Help?
Add BCC or auto forwarding using Default routing
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Apps, then click Google Apps > Gmail.
- Click Default routing.
- Click Add setting.
- From the drop-down list, specify the envelope recipients to match. Select one of the following:
- Single recipient—Specify a single user by typing an email address; for example,email@example.com.
- In the If the envelope recipient matches the above, do the following section, specify what action to perform on a message when the conditions are met for the routing setting. You have two options in the drop-down list: Reject message or Modify message.
- Modify message
- This option enables you to modify messages by adding headers, changing the route, changing the envelope recipient, adding more recipients (additional, or secondary routes), and removing attachments.
- Check the Add more recipients box to set up additional (or secondary) deliveries for dual delivery or multiple delivery.
- Select Basic from the drop-down list to add individual email addresses, and then click Save. You can add multiple recipient addresses by clicking Add.
- Click Save > Save changes at the bottom of the “Email settings” page.